Friday, September 16, 2011

Far From Perfect and Pleasant

So, today reading some other women's stories about their trials with fibromyalgia I have learned it's okay to not always be perfect and pleasant with it. I usually try to be extremely positive with everything, but some days I just get annoyed with it. I love everyone's positive outlooks and most days feel that way myself because I know the only way to really get through it all is with positive thoughts. It's just sometimes the pain is intense and I don't like it at all, and I don't feel like being positive. So going out to one of the days that are few, but are there. This is not easy and it's going to take time and practice to learn to cope without getting irritated. It's irritating that the fibromyalgia causes these other pains and illnesses; IBS, headaches, fatigue, and just getting irritated. So, I am hoping for a more positive day tomorrow as I go to Phoenix with my family for my nephews birthday party. :)

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." 
-Albert Einstein


No comments:

Post a Comment