Monday, September 19, 2011

This Weekend

   It has been a good and painful weekend. Saturday I went to Phoenix with my family to celebrate my nephews birthday. I had a good time. Driving up there was an adventure on it's own because my IBS medicine decided to kick in. Before the birthday party we stopped by the mall. I finally picked out the undershirts for my bridesmaid dresses. Now I can check that off of my list. We arrived at my brother's house a little early for the party so we could visit. I held my niece most of the time and chatted with my sister in law who is on bed rest. We had a good conversation. Now what is bugging me is that the medicine I'm on is helping a lot, but I still can't control the pain. So, during my follow up appointment with my doctor I need to ask him what can I take that will make the pain go away. If anyone has suggestions let me know. My family is so supportive and kind with all of this. It's hard to stay happy and peppy when you are in pain and exhausted, but I am giving it my all. 
   Tomorrow I have an interview for a sales position at a photo studio. Hopefully I will get the job because I am getting married in December and I need a job. The job search has just started too. So I am blessed that the job search may be over after a very short time of searching. Thank you all for your prayers and support.

Love,
Kaitlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment